Friday, January 22, 2010

New New New


Since my last post, almost everything in my perfume shop has been updated with new pictures and new labels. And last but not least new inspirations!
Let' see there has been A new perfume called "Vampyre" ~ a sweet and seductive blend that will captivate you senses, as well as leaving you a feeling of emotional balance.



My second new perfume blend is called "Immortal" ~ a light floral scent, that will leave you feeling a sense of confidence as well as balancing your spirit.



As well as a listing for a custom blend room & linen spray. You pick the scents......how fun is that? Stop by and check them out, I know you will find just the right scent for you!

Don't forget I will also do custom blends for perfume as well.

http://www.anotherrealmscents.etsy.com/

No comments: