Friday, August 14, 2009

NEW Friday's Double Feature....

As you all know I am part of two fabulous etsy street teams, the BHV_team and KCEtsyteam. I am going to be posting a Double Feature every Friday! I will feature one member from each of these street teams and give you a taste of there items, a spotlight bio and the links to there respective stores......so here we go!!
Our first BHV member is going to be Rebecca of ArcticSilver.

This absolutely gorgeous sterling silver men's Byzantine Chainmaille Necklace is currently listed in her etsy store : http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7454360

Rebecca is one of the newest members to the BHV_team and currently offeres chainmaille, beaded and woven designs. She lives in Devon with her husband, son and two dogs.

Here is a blurb from her profile: "I adore working with silver and usually combine it with glass or gemstone beads in my designs. Most of my jewellery incorporates handmade lampwork beads sourced from UK artists. I use only fine quality components, and string my pieces on sterling silver or silk unless specified."

Our first KCEtsy member is going to be Karla of Thyme2dream.

This fabulously fun Moonlight Blue Fairy Bower Bracelet & Earring Set is currently listed in her etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5191879

Karla is a wonderful wire artisan, offering several unusual jewelry items~ ear cuffs, bohemian wraps (ear wraps), arm cuffs, tiaras, circlets, hair vines combs & twirls, rainbows and other fairy accouterments. Her profile states that she designs Fantasy, Medieval and Renaissance wedding jewelry as well! Here is the link for her wedding shop on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6411115

Here is a blurb from her profile: "Wrapping and spiraling with wire and gemstones seems to be a natural combination for me…Most of my pieces are not planned, they just sort of happen as I play with the elements of the design. "

Stop by and visit both of these wonderful artisan designers!

Don't forget to sign up for the KCEtsy Countdown to Christmas giveaway for this week!!

http://kcetsy.blogspot.com/

No comments: