Friday, August 28, 2009

Double Feature Friday

Today my featured BHV team artist is Misty of GemmaBeads.
Here is a blurb from her profile: "I dabble in all sorts of things. I particularly love to create new things with found objects. Especially making jewelry with unusual objects such as dominoes, buttons, legos, typewriter keys, etc.. From time to time you may see such an item from me."
Check out her wonderful items here:


My featured artist from the KCEtsy team is going to be Candice of

Drum Chick Designs. Here is a small blurb from her profile: "I'm a musician by profession, and I take my creative mind everywhere. I do crafts because it's fun and relaxing and I love to hear that I make people happy!"

Candice has some adorable hand carved rubber stamps located in her store here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6052173


Candice is also the COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS Giveaway member for this week, I am a bit behind on posting....

http://kcetsy.blogspot.com/

Stop by and check out both of these wonderful etsy store owners!

No comments: