Friday, August 21, 2009

Double Feature Friday

Today my featured artis from the KCEtsy team is going to be AJ of ajscountrycottage.
AJ offeres several yummy scents in candles in her etsy store here:
http://ajscountrycottage.etsy.com
Here is a small blurb from her profile: "I've been a handcrafted soap and candle artisan since 2003. I love making luxury cold process soaps in a wide variety of scents. My favorites are the essential oil fragranced soaps and the milk soaps. I get inspired to try new combinations by taking walks; nature and solitude get the ol' creative juices flowing! I'd love to capture the colors of the sunset or the smell of fresh rain on the earth in my work."

This beautiful chainmaille piece is from BHV team member Wambui of EleganceAndSparkles.
Wambui offeres chainmaille and beaded pieces in her etsy store here:
http://eleganceandsparkles.etsy.com
Here is a small blurb from her profile: "Color! It’s all about the color. I started making jewelry about 15 years ago when I saw a netted decoration and figured that I could make one like it. I taught myself to replicate it and the jewelry making bug bit. I started off by following patterns in books and magazines and soon that was not enough. I wanted to design my own jewelry. That is where the color came in. I have not yet met a color that I don’t like."

Stop by and visit both of these wonderful artisan designers!
Don't forget to sign up for the KCEtsy Countdown to Christmas giveaway for this week!!
http://kcetsy.blogspot.com/

No comments: