Sunday, June 28, 2009
14-gauge soft wire of your choice (1" depending on size of your clasp)
20-gauge soft wire of your choice (2" depending on size of your clasp)
Steel bench block/Anvil
Round Nose pliers
Chain Nose pliers
Misc. beads/spacers of your choice
1. Form your top "S" curve with the 14-gauge wire, hang it on the side of your bench block and gently hammer about 1/4" flat.
2. Take your chain nose pliers and curve the bottom of the flattened space, gently up to your desired point.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
I have also received an award from a few people this week! Thank you ladies!!
Here are the guidelines for accepting the award:
1. Add the logo to your blog;
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award;
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs;
and4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are One Lovely Blog!
Now I would like to honor these 7 bloggers with this beautiful award.
Julie @ http://juliesjewels.wordpress.com/
Angel @ http://angelflightscraps1.blogspot.com/
Janet @ http://www.lampworkbydesign.com/
Regina @ http://rgrdesigns.blogspot.com/
Susan @ http://cserpentdesigns.blogspot.com/
Dori @ http://metaphysicalshoppe.blogspot.com/
Misty @ http://gemmabeads.blogspot.com/
Be sure to check them all out, they all have wonderful blogs!
Now on to the happenings!!!!
This week's giveaway is this set of floral beads!!! Black base with red (poppy) flowers, they are 21 x 21mm x 11mm thick.
Email me at email@example.com to be entered in the giveaway, please enter beadie giveaway in the subject line..... winner annouced 6/8/09!