Saturday, January 10, 2009

Award Received!!

I am very honored to be chosen by javabead for this award.

Thank you Dhea!


Here's the story behind this award:

The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming.

This blog invests in the PROXIMITY in space, time and relationships.

These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that even more friendships are propagated.

So, now it's time for me to pass on this award and 'propagate' some friendships!


I'd like to pass this award on to...

Sparkle*Fly

Metaphysical Shoppe

Julie's Jewels

RGR Designs

LeCore Femme

Cserpent Designs

4 comments:

juliesjewels said...

WOW - Thank-you Mary...

I have passed this along to a few others.

Enjoy your day.

Julie-Ann

metaphysicalshoppe said...

Congrats hun!!!!! You deserve it and.. I am giving back to you too!!

I received a blog award today and it's now my job to pass it to other people I'd like to award. I love your blog and wanted you to know that I'm awarding you. You can pick up your award at my blog.

Here's the
link:

http://metaphysicalshoppe.blogspot.com/

Keep up the great work!!

Dori

KayzKreationz said...

Congratulations on your award. Oh, by the way:
Tag, you're it...here are the rules:

* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the Rules in your Blog
* Write 7 Random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each Person know they've been tagged

Regina said...

Mary - SO SORRY I didn't know about the award until today. I've been SO behind with BHV. I've been focused on my paintings because I have 2 solo exhibits this year.
Thank you for thinking of me!
xo