Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thru Rose Colored Glasses


If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance. ~Author Unknown

I was looking for some inspiration and came upon some of these photos, which quickly reminded me of the phrase ~ Looking thru rose colored glasses. Oh to be an optimist. Is it really that easy in daily life? For me the answer would be no, I always seem to lean toward the negative side of things or the correct term for me would be a pessimist. Don't get me wrong, I don't always tend to go in that direction, but the negative side is always in the back of my mind somewhere.
Anyhoo...I was going to share some photos, here's to living life in daydreams with all the vivid colors, scenery, imagination and inspiration:






I have moved a few things around on my blog and added my favorite playlist to the bottom.

Enjoy!

No comments: