Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I WANT ONE OF THESE.......

The Vanquish is Aston Martin’s V12-powered flagship handcrafted sports car that incorporates state-of-the-art aerospace technology. The V12 Vanquish is the most advanced vehicle to ever come out of the Aston Martin factory in Newport Pagnell. Only 300 hand-built V12 Vanquish models are produced each year, and each is fully customizable to the customer's requirements. The Vanquish S was added for 2005 and is the fastest production model ever from Aston Martin, powered by a 520-horsepower 6.0-liter V12 engine with a top speed in excess of 200 mph. Performance is also increased with a rounded and more open grille for better cooling; an aerodynamic splitter for better high-speed stability; a redesigned decklid for reduced lift; revised steering geometry for quicker response; standard Sports Dynamics suspension; six piston front brake calipers; and new brake pedal assembly for better pedal feel and reduced travel.
Ok, Ok so I know I must be dreaming, this is definately one pricey car, but I would gladly accept a second, third and maybe fouth job for one of these... The Vanquish is featured in the James Bond movie Die Another Day, but Edward Cullen also ownes one as a "special occasion" car in the Twilight book series!

I soooooooooo want one of these!!

3 comments:

Cloud Nine Creations said...

Add me to the list of 'wanting this car'!! It's so sexy!

equivoque said...

fun!
--equivoque

Nancy said...

I'll take two, my new twitter friend :) happy new year.