Friday, November 14, 2008

Makeover


Yesterday I went thru and did a complete makeover to my blog. In the process I found some great tips to increase traffic to your blog as well.

Make your blog look apealing:

The cutest blog on the block has some awesome backgrounds, with step by step instructions, easy peasy!!! Learned a few tips and tricks as well so will be dabling with those as well soon.

Post intersting content and pictures in your blog.

Post often.

Advertise your blog:

There is a site where you can ping your blog when new content is added, this is said to increase traffic. Here is the link:


Also make sure to add your blog to your facebook if you got one!

Comment on other blogs.
Exchange blog links with other bloggers.
Host a contest. Everyone loves free stuff.

I also added a few new members to my blog roll, make sure to check them out! I hope you all like the new look.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

LOL Mary, I love that photo of the shar pei at the top! I need a few of those clothes pins myself!