Thursday, October 2, 2008

October is here!

Whew it is chilly out this morning only 41 degrees. As much as I love fall, I could do without the cool mornings. This month not only brings cooler temperatures but my favorite holiday! Halloween are you ready? I know I am not...lol because that means Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. Anyhoo not alot been going on lately, sure havn't made much, but I did manage to get my Gemstone of the month for the BHV completed last night. This was made with flourite, czech glass, lucite, swarvoski crystals, and sterling silver. Its more of a spring/early summer piece, but I love the soft muted colors.



Hopefully I can get myself back on track and get some beadies made soon!

4 comments:

MaryMarsh said...

Lovely blog! And I love the bracelet!! So beautiful!! You are very talented and creative!

Jenn said...

Hey thanks for swinging by my blog! Wow, I just checked out your beads and your work is amazing :) I love funky glass items so I will be adding you to my favorirte shops pronto! Love this bracelet too, looking forward to seeing more of your work with both jewelry design and lampwork.

Devin said...

That Bracelet is Super cute.i love you blog and etsy shop.You do a wonderful job on your jewelry.Thanks for sharing your blog with me:0)

Judy Evans said...

This bracelet is absolutely beautiful! Great job!!!!