Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Count Your Blessings


I recently participated in The BHV Count your Blessings Challenge. This piece was inspired by my blessings. We were challenged to list 5 things in each of the following catagories and create a piece that would represent them: Loved ones, Beautiful things, Things I like about me, Things that make me smile, goals/aspirations. The angel charm is representing my grandmother as I know she watches over us all every day. Flower charms for the beauty of nature, Butterflies for new beginnings, Purple swarvoski crystals because that is my favorite color and they are beautiful, and last but not least the Milk tea agate ovals because they I love gemstones and they reminded me of the moon. Members pieces were submitted and then there was a drawing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. I was fortunate enough to be chosen for 2nd place! I am so excited as I have never won anything for my jewelry designs. We even get prizes!!

1 comment:

Sparkly Strandz said...

Congrats. It's a beautiful piece.